Tuesday, March 9, 2010

jewels.

every conversation with Lena Kim is a jewel. she's gullible, simple, and sweet. (I added the sweet part so she'll be conflicted on how to respond.)



me: este told me at the shower only 2 ppl were single
or 3 b/c she included me in spirit
i didnt tell her about my new vow.
of being only married to Jesus Christ

Lena: ................
no way junia
reallyy only 3??

me: taiwan has changed me for the better. i'm a new woman~!
Oh
YEAH
only three

Lena: ........junia noooooooooooo
you're going to be celibate for life?
but i want your children to play with my children so that my children can beat yours up
ahahahaha


me: ........

Lena: i just decided that instead of having my husband beat you up

me: OH MY GOSH THAT'S NOT FAIR

Lena: it's a little better if my kids beat up yours
heheheh

me: bECAUSE YOUR HUSBANDS A FREAKING HUGE MONSTER
and HIS KIDS WILL HAVE BIG GENESE
*GENES

Lena: ...uh

me: and my poor foster/adopted kids

Lena: junia, i don't knooowww who i'm going to marryyy

me: from emaciated Malaysia will get slaughetered.

Lena: .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
but junia

me: well you might not know
BUT

Lena: you're realllyyyy strong

me: i bet you'll start like ... nosing into their gene pool to create some superman.
yeah, i'll just beat up your kids

Lena: AHAHAH

me: and why is it better for your kids to beat up my kids

Lena: you woudl neverrr

me: than husband?
I would - if they tick me off

Lena: bc i don't want a woman beater

me: ...

my husband (if i had one)
wouldn't
be
a
woman.

Lena: ...
OHHHHHHHHHH

me: lena this convo is ridiculous

Lena: ahaha
nono

me: plus he can't beat up Jesus

Lena: remember when i said i'm going to get my husband to beat you up
bc i can't
junia, are you seriousss

me: it's the best way for this situation at hand

Lena: why?????

me: because the world will end soon and i need to expend my singleness

Lena: ...
couldn't you expend your marriedness

me: i dono...
explain

Lena: isn't life just trying to exhaust it eitehr way

me: but Paul says
being single
is better.

Lena: .;;;;;;;

me: ?

Lena: is it meant that simply?

me: I'm just pulling your leg
i think this is funny
that our roles are switched
i think this conversation is ridiculous.
in ALL aspects
but it was starting to get boring b/c you were taking it too seriously.
Sorry lena for my evilness

Lena: .;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

me: to be fair

Lena: how dare you

me: im mean to grace too physically
and i said i just like to
and kathy told me that was bad
and it just made me want to do it more

Lena: .;;;;;;
actually
grae is strong too
but i think youre stronger

me: hahah
she's not
they dropped a pingpong table on her foot
and i was semi trying to kick it
(b/c she was limping)

Lena: ahah juniaaaa


----

i guess you had to be there.

Anyway i love to mess with Lena.

My favorite things to do to Lena:
- just grab her randomly to spook her
- spook her 3 times in a row by just saying BOo!
- taking pictures with her sandwiched between me and janet
- making her do ridiculous things (she's a surprisingly good sport)
- scare her by pretending to be insane
- make her go along with "what ifs"
- getting on her case for not wanting to marry someone younger even if the person was Jay (and Jay is standing right there making "attractive" faces at her) and watching her get flustered about her unholy thoughts.
- watch videos of her rapping.



she loves me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment