- her roles are always quirky
- she’s entertaining
- despite her eccentric characters and their loudmouthed, strong willed, weirdo ways, she always gets the BEST guy
- she can be so vulnerable on-screen, it’s amazing.
- although i disagree, people think this woman is attractive
- she has a majestic air about her in the way she carries herself
- her eyes and her round face reminds me of my mom
… i get annoyed at her screeching and her babytalk though. but every actor has his/her faults so yeah
-maybe in a little way i see myself in every character she plays…. secretly wishfully living vicariously. .. yeh.