First off, gotta say, CUTE concept.
But here are my issues
* first of all, ain't he a little too forward?
* second of all, you can't SMELL gerbera daisies. Anyone smell one before? Smell one and you'll know; gerbera daisies aren't fragrant
* also, by now, wouldn't you go back and get your laundry?
* aren't you a little creeped out by a guy playing guitar in the laundromat?
* then in the final scene, I thought he had decorated the laundromat and I honestly thought, "Aww how cute!" which was followed by, "How much SWEETER would it be if he had finished her laundry!" .. but he didn't. Instead, they slowdanced in a random patio... which brings me to my final point
*the dancing scene captures his prepubescent awkwardness only highlighted by his slightly feminine voice. First of all, she's taller. Second of all, he looks like a girl.