Friday, January 8, 2010

You amaze me / overwhelm me. deeply humbled.

and i stand in a w e of You.


The following is an e-mail from the past, composed on Wednesday, January 7, 2009, and sent via FutureMe.org
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear FutureMe,
How are you doing?
At this time last year you left home.
Well I left home.
i'm mad.
last night i cried. alone. i hate being alone. i wish someone had come. i wish people would come when you push them away, because that's when they need you the most. i wish people knew that.
why didn't oma and abba follow me? or, jeremy.

did you lose weight?
all i'm doing right now is vegging and watching movies. and tv. and frying my brain. i did fill out my job stuff.
which reminds me, are you working? or what?
do you like it?
do you like you?


done 1/7/09 6:54pm

654. maybe that's a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment