Tuesday, May 11, 2010

one of those days

it's amazing how nice i am to these grinning buffoons.
I look at them and I think, wow, you're not funny or cute.. and I'm RIGHT in front of you. what makes you think that I can't hear you?

like, i didn't yell. i just stared. i sometimes glared. i enunciated.
but i didn't like.. i don't know, try to tear them down with cutting remarks and then yell for my mom.

i just want to go home for today and send in a teacher... or do what Miss Nelson did and bring back Ms. Viola Swamp. But then again, I wasn't a Miss Nelson to begin with.

Anyway, I'm just amazed at how NICE i am because I sure was never this nice or patient to my brother and sister.

But yeah, today was just.. bad enough that I just grabbed a niuroumian bowl of watermelon (instead of the customary small fruit bowls) and came into my office to prep for the next class.

Staved off the desire to assign another essay out of spite.
Never act out of spite.

gahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment