Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nutella Cookies: A Hoonz Original

So, I was initially going to bake chocolate-nutella cookies... but it looked complicated and I didn't want to deal with an excess amount of ingredients.  So, i decided to go to allrecipes.com and find their hottest nutella cookie recipe and go from there!

BUT LO AND BEHOLD WHAT DO I FIND?












Really baking world?  Nobody had a simple ole nutella cookie recipe?

Thus I decided to invent my own.

I found a good peanut-butter cookie recipe, tweaked it (less sugar etc), and tada!!!!!

My own cookie recipe:  http://allrecipes.com/PersonalRecipe/62634093/Nutella-Cookies/Detail.aspx

Except, allrecipes.com is dang complicated and i can't figure out how to edit parts.

Also, I think I need a digital camera.  But i've done so well (almost a full year) without one!

No comments:

Post a Comment