Wednesday, December 8, 2010

why bother

my uc berk app sucked
and for my stanford app, i messed up on the recommendors part... so i basically just submitted 3 edu. recs rather than a professional one.. and that sucks.

i also realized i've been flaking and i should've notified faculty earlier.

so i kind of just want to throw in the towel and try again next year.

b/c this is definitely not my best foot forward.

and i feel sucky sucky sucky.

in a God is sovereign, hold plans loose kind of way.

haha ........

i just mess up a LOT.
and they're all preventable mistakes.
that's what bugs me.


it's like... i'm a neat, orderly, anal person locked up inside a clumsy, impulsive, mistake-prone person.  HELP HELP ME OUT!


i'm like a perfect, explosive mixture of my mom and my dad. -___- groan.

1 comment:

  1. plus, my similes.. SUCK.. b/c i don't even think i was similizing.. i was just saying "like"

    ReplyDelete