Monday, March 22, 2010

banana peanut butter oatmeal cookies

don't you LOVE it when a recipe has everything you need to use?

http://bakingbites.com/2009/05/peanut-butter-banana-oatmeal-cookies/

I used that recipe.. but stupid me, I used three bananas which is WAY more than 1/4 C banana.. WAY more.  -_-  Now i understand WHY b/c the banana flavor definitely overpowers... even after I eyeballed more amounts of oatmeal, flour, sugar, and peanut butter...The proceeding batter has more peanut butter still.

I was going to add choco chips but I feel like that may distract. (i did add a splash of vanilla)

thoughts?

It's sort of like.. banana bread; in cookie form.  (b/c it's soft).  and as per my usual baking endeavors, it's goshdarn tasty!

may make a batch with cinnamon
and a batch with some choco chips after all.

i have a BUNCH of dough.

Also, this is also one of those doughs that just TASTES good.. you could just eat it.  (it only has 1 raw egg anyway).  when I was just blending wet ingredients; gosh; peanut butter and banana blended with an egg and sugar?  Mm MMMmmmm!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment